Sunday 20 April 2014

Tossing Avon Brochures

Tossing Avon Brochures is a term used in the industry, it means to "throw" or "toss" the brochures onto someones driveway from your car.

At first I wasn't sure if this would work, and you need to make sure that you have the brochures neatly wrapped up in the whats new plastic bags or they can get wet, driven over or otherwise ruined!

I began tossing brochures last campaign.  I am tossing a new area this campaign, and will rotate each time.  I am beginning to get email and phone orders from the "tossing!" which is what we want obviously.

I still think the best solution is to place in the mailbox, but when I am putting out 500 brochures, I realize that its  not really possible.

So go ahead and "Toss Brochures", the orders will come in!

For more information on buying or selling AVON(Anywhere in Canada) go to my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/JetsAvon

No comments:

Post a Comment