Saturday 12 April 2014

Incentives and Support from AVON

\
There are sometimes incentives to join AVON, this is the current one.  If you are an Avon representative you will have support from your unit leader, the district manager and other AVON representatives.  There are district meetings that you can attend that help you understand how other Avon reps are being successful.  There is AVON training and webinars that are available to you also after you join AVON.  I consider myself to always be in training and learning how to do things a better way.  I like to watch You Tube videos and see how some of AVON's most successful representatives have developed their businesses!
This is the start up kit you receive when you first join AVON it has everything you need to place your first order and begin selling AVON.

If you would like to become an Avon representative anywhere in CANADA, email me at Lmaslyk@mymts.net.  Or you can go to my website  http://www.interavon.ca/lisa.maslyk/ I also have a Facebook page Avon with Lisa Maslyk.

No comments:

Post a Comment