Monday 21 July 2014

Why Start an Avon Home Based Business?



I started my business, just wanting to have some freedom to work as much or as little as I wanted. I was familiar with the Avon products, so I knew I would be comfortable selling them.  I wanted to make some money, but as I had a part time position already I was just testing the waters.

Then my life began to change!
#Business #Sales #Home #Sales #Money
I quickly began to pick up customers of all ages.  I had no idea that people bought this much Avon.  So my customer base grew and my day to day money began to come in.  Then I went to a regional sales meeting and found out about Leadership in Avon.  This is a newer step with Avon, but if I added reps to my business I would make a commission based on their sales!  I knew this was something I could do, not exactly sure how, but I wanted to try.  I began to advertise on Kijiji and my team began to grow fast.

At this point in time my team is 14 members, and I have only been recruiting for a couple of months.  The summer has slowed down, but I am preparing and bracing myself for the business of August and September when students begin looking for jobs again.

Avon has allowed me to quit my part time job.  I work hard, but because I want to.  Its my business and I want to succeed, I believe I will be a top earner in Avon in the next few years, and I am grateful for the opportunity that Avon has given me.

Thats why you should consider joining Avon today.

If you want to ask me questions, please feel free to email me at Jetsavon@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment